segunda-feira, 4 de setembro de 2017

Pray arabic - (Posted in periodicals)



                                                  PRAY ARABIC


           God forbid that i be
           The executioner who bleds the sheep,
           Nor a sheep in the hand of the torments.

           Help me aways tell the  truth
           In the presence  of the strong,
           And never  tell lies  to win applause from  the weak.
           
      
           My god!
           If you give  me  the fortune,
           do not take away my happiness;
           if you give me the  strength,
           do not take away my sanity;
           if  am to prosper,
           do not let me  lose modesty,
           preserving only the pride of dignity.

         
           Help me  enjoy the other side of things,
           so as not to see the betrayl off opponents,
           nor  do i  accuse them more severely than myself.


          Do not  le  me  be struck by the illusion of glory,
          when success full and not  desparete wen you feeel unsuccessful.


         Reminds me  of the experience of failure,
         can provide a greater process.


         O  God!
         It makes me that forgiveness is the  highesst index of  strength,
         and revenge is proof weakness.


         If  you take away my fortune,
         leave me   the hope.
         If lack  beauty an  heath,
         conforte me  with grace of faith.


         And  when i hust the  ingratitude and
         incomprehension of my fellow man,
         creates  in my soul the force of apology and  forgiveness.


         And finally  sir,
         if  i forget you,
         te rogo assim,
         do not ever forget me






          A very beautiful,  exciting player,  translated from arabic, by Seme Draibe.  Posted in  periodicall.
         


         
           
           


             
     
                                                         

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário